Services Available: Hair Transplant, Beard Transplant,
Eyebrow Transplant, PRP,
Cost: From £3,000
Are you based in Birmingham or in the West Midlands and thinking about getting a hair transplant? Well, look no further. Start your hair restoration journey at our Birmingham hair transplant clinic. We are committed to offering you the best hair restoration procedures to help you regain your confidence and hairline back.
From Dudley to the Black Country, begin your hair restoration journey by booking your free consultation today!
About the Birmingham Hair Transplant Clinic
Did you know there are over 6.5 million people suffering with symptoms of hair loss in Britain? In light of this, we are dedicated to setting up UK hair transplant clinics far and wide, enabling hair loss solutions to all!
At our Birmingham hair transplant clinic, we specialise in offering hair transplants with outstanding care and optimum results! Available to patients are a number of procedures for treating male pattern baldness, hair loss, and hair thinning. Each hair restoration treatment is carried out by one of our experienced hair transplant surgeons. Whether you’re looking to make that beard look fuller, or battle your receding hairline , we’ve got your covered at the transplant clinic in Birmingham.
Simply, book your free consultation today with one of our certified surgeons and get yourself a hair transplant!
Meet the Birmingham Hair Transplant Team
At the Birmingham hair transplant clinic, we pride ourselves on offering stellar treatment and friendly service to all our patients. Leading the surgery is Dr Harpreet Kalra. With years of experience performing hair restoration treatments, he is a safe pair of hands when it comes to restoring your hairline.
All of our surgeries and procedures are performed in CQC registered clinics by GMC registered surgeons, giving you the peace of mind when it comes to hygiene and safety. Get your hair transplant in Birmingham!
Dr. H. Kalra
Why Choose the Birmingham Hair Transplant Clinic for Your Hair Transplant?
- Long Term Solution – Our hair transplant treatments looks to prompt hair growth for years to come!
- Real Result – We give a hair transplant that provides you with a “real” and “natural” result.
- Experienced Surgeons – All of our surgeons are GMC registered with years of experience.
- Affordable Treatments – We offer a range of payment plans to help you fund your treatment.
We understand that worrying about hair loss can be one of the most stressful times of your life. Whether you’re worrying about a receding hair line or bald patch on your beard, the opportunity to go for a hair transplant should be offered to those wanting one.
The right to know who will be performing your treatment is a must in today’s world. All of our surgeons are on the GMC medical register and all our clinics are regularly checked by the CQC. We know how important a hair transplant surgery is to our patients.
We offer a range of payment plans to help you afford your desired surgery. No one should ever be priced out of the right treatment plan, especially when a hair transplant is the long term solution to hair loss. It doesn’t matter if you want to pay the cost up front or offer instalments, we’re flexible when it comes to finance!
Where Can you Find the Birmingham hair transplant clinic?
Our hair transplant clinic is located right in Birmingham city centre. The hair loss clinic is accessible by multiple forms of transport. Our address is:
Hair Transplant Birmingham
12-22 Newhall Street,
On the topic of travel, here are our nearest parking and public transport facilities:
- Car – the closest car park (Snow Hill Train Station) is only a short walk away from the clinic
- Train – the nearest train station is Birmingham Snow Hill.
- Bus – the closest bus stop is Newhall Street (NH1)
What procedures do we offer at the Birmingham Hair Transplant Clinic?
At the Harley Street Hair Transplant Clinic in Birmingham, we offer a number of different hair transplant procedures to patients. With a diverse range of surgical methods, we’re able to treat almost all conditions and severity of hair loss. The main procedures we offer are:
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) – Using brand new technology, an FUE hair transplant procedure is minimally invasive and offers the highest yield of hair regrowth. Extracting individual follicles hair from a donor area and implanting them into your affected area, this treatment boasts a swift procedure, short recovery time, and a minimal amount of scarring.
- Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) – Often called the “strip method”, the FUT hair transplant procedure is a stalwart hair loss procedure. Tried and tested over decades of use, this surgical procedure takes larger strips of hair from the back of your head, separates the strip into smaller grafts under microscope, and implants these onto your affected area.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) – This clever procedure uses your own body to stimulate hair growth! After taking a small sample of your blood, your platelet rich plasma is separated and injected into your affected area. This, as scientifically proven, stimulates new cell growth
We also understand that different people often have different needs. Thanks to the clinic’s adoption of Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE), we are able to offer popular facial treatments for men and women. Our clinic in Birmingham also offers Beard Transplants and Eyebrow Transplants.
Next Steps for your Hair Transplant in the UK
1) Get in Touch With Us
During the initial call, we will make arrangements to schedule a consultation at a convenient date and time.
2) FREE Online Consultation
The FREE online consultation will give us the opportunity to discuss your concerns and identify the most advantageous treatment plan, along with the associated treatment price.
3) Book Hair Transplant
If you’re happy with the advice and treatment proposal, all that is left to do is schedule your treatment. Let’s eliminate your hair loss and regain your confidence!
GPs Near You
It is important to consult with your GP before scheduling a hair transplant consultation. Certain health conditions can impede the success of the procedure or make it impossible. Your GP can advise you on whether or not hair transplant surgery is right for you. Here are some local GPs:
Hair Transplant Birmingham Reviews
Aside from achieving fantastic results, we believe that keeping in touch with our patients before, during and after their hair transplantation procedure is paramount – it helps to keep our patients feeling calm and in control. We’re always on hand to provide guidance, support and aftercare advice. Time and again, our patients tell us that this is what sets us apart from other clinics.
You can read our great reviews of FUE hair transplants over on TrustPilot.
Hair loss is a problem that affects men and women of all different ages. For men, male pattern baldness is the most common cause of hair loss in the UK. Whilst pattern baldness can also effect women, hair loss often occurs as a result beauty trends such as excessive eyebrow plucking. For a full list of hair loss explanations, have a look at our information page
No, it shouldn’t! All of our surgeries require you to be given local anaesthetic. This means you won’t feel anything more than a little bit of pressure. Moreover, our most popular PRP & FUE hair transplants are minimally invasive leaving you with minimal scarring post surgery. You can come in for your procedure and get back to your day with minimal discomfort or disruption!
All of our treatments range from £3,000 to £6000. Pricing varies as a result of baldness severity and the treatment method used. To simplify, the more hair needed for transplant, the more you’re likely to pay. If you’re worried, don’t fret. We offer a range of payment plans to help you fund your hair transplantation.