Treatments Available: Hair Transplant, Beard Transplant,
Eyebrow Transplant, PRP
Cost: From £3,000
Are you based in Nottingham or near Nottinghamshire and suffering with hair loss? Well, look no further! At our Nottingham hair transplant clinic, we offer a range of hair transplant treatments to help you feel your best. Whether you’re from Beeston or Mansfield, out clinic is easily accessible from all parts of the East Midlands. We specialise in offering a number of long-term, affordable hair loss solutions that will help you feel your best in no time!
Book your free consultation slot today and begin your hair restoration journey with the Nottingham hair transplant clinic.
About the Nottingham Hair Transplant Clinic
Currently, there are over 6.5 million people suffering with symptoms of hair loss in the UK. What is even worse is the unreal beauty standards social media has us look up to as the norm!
We are dedicated to setting up UK hair transplant clinics across the country to provide hair loss solutions for everyone. Our clinic is easily accessible and can be found in Nottingham City Centre. Whether you live in Nottingham or commuting from a slightly larger distance, our hair transplant clinic is easy to find!
We understand how busy people’s lives can be. As a result, our clinics are open from 9am to 8pm on weekdays are 9 to 5 on weekends. Whether you’re coming in during your lunch break or after work, we are able to cater to the busiest of schedules.
Meet the Nottingham Hair Transplant Team
At the Nottingham hair transplant clinic, we pride ourselves on offering stellar treatment and friendly service to all our customers. Leading the surgery is Dr Harpreet Kalra (GMC No: 7126076). With years of experience performing hair restoration treatments, he is a safe pair of hands when it comes to restoring your hairline.
All of our surgeries and procedures are performed in CQC registered clinics by GMC registered surgeons, giving you the peace of mind when it comes to hygiene and safety. Get your hair transplant in Nottingham!
Why Choose the Nottingham Hair Transplant Clinic for Your Hair Transplant?
- Long Term Solution – Our hair transplant treatments looks to prompt hair growth for years to come!
- Real Result – We give a hair transplant that provides you with a “real” and “natural” result.
- Experienced Surgeons – All of our surgeons are GMC registered with years of experience.
- Affordable Treatments – We offer a range of payment plans to help you fund your treatment.
We understand that worrying about hair loss can be one of the most stressful times of your life. Whether you’re worrying about a receding hair line or bald patch on your beard, the opportunity to go for a hair transplant should be offered to those wanting one.
The right to know who will be performing your treatment is a must in today’s world. All of our surgeons are on the GMC medical register and all our clinics are regularly checked by the CQC. We know how important a hair transplant surgery is to our patients.
We offer a range of payment plans to help you afford your desired surgery. No one should ever be priced out of the right treatment plan, especially when a hair transplant is the long term solution to hair loss. It doesn’t matter if you want to pay the cost up front or offer instalments, we’re flexible when it comes to finance!
Where Can you Find the Nottingham hair transplant clinic?
The Nottingham hair transplant clinic is easily accessible and found right in the heart of Nottingham City centre. If you’re coming by car or walking, our address is:
City Gate East Tollhouse Hill,
What procedures do we offer at the Nottingham Hair Transplant Clinic?
At the Harley Street Hair Transplant Clinic in Nottingham, we offer a number of different hair restoration treatments to patients. With a diverse range of surgical methods, we’re able to treat almost all conditions and severity of hair loss. The main procedures we offer are:
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) – Using brand new technology, an FUE hair transplant is minimally invasive and offers the highest yield of hair regrowth. Extracting individual follicles hair from a donor area and implanting them into your affected area, this treatment boasts a swift procedure, short recovery time, and a minimal amount of scarring.
- Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) – Often called the “strip method”, the FUT hair transplant is a stalwart hair loss procedure. Tried and tested over decades of use, this surgical procedure takes larger strips of hair from the back of your head, separates the strip into smaller grafts under microscope, and implants these onto your affected area.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) – This clever procedure uses your own body to stimulate hair growth! Although not strictly a hair transplant method, this treatment is designed to bolster the hair already on your head. After taking a small sample of your blood, your platelet rich plasma is separated and injected into your affected area. This, as scientifically proven, stimulates new cell growth.
We also understand that different people often have different needs. Thanks to the clinic’s adoption of Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE), we are able to offer popular facial treatments for men and women. Our clinic in Nottingham offers Beard Transplants and Eyebrow Transplants
Hair Transplant Nottingham Reviews
Aside from achieving fantastic results, we believe that keeping in touch with our patients before, during and after their hair transplantation procedure is paramount – it helps to keep our patients feeling calm and in control. We’re always on hand to provide guidance, support and aftercare advice. Time and again, our patients tell us that this is what sets us apart from other clinics.
You can read our great reviews of FUE hair transplants over on TrustPilot.
Hair loss is a problem that affects men and women of all different ages. For men, male pattern baldness is the most common cause of hair loss in the UK. Whilst pattern baldness can also effect women, hair loss often occurs as a result beauty trends such as excessive eyebrow plucking. For a full list of hair loss explanations, have a look at our information page.
No, it shouldn’t! All of our surgeries require you to be given local anaesthetic. This means you won’t feel anything more than a little bit of pressure. Moreover, our most popular PRP & FUE hair transplants are minimally invasive leaving you with minimal scarring post surgery. You can come in for your procedure and get back to your day with minimal discomfort or disruption!
All of our treatments range from £3,000 to £6000. Pricing varies as a result of baldness severity and the treatment method used. To simplify, the more hair needed for transplant, the more you’re likely to pay. If you’re worried, don’t fret. We offer a range of payment plans to help you fund your hair transplantation.